Become an expert at acting for the camera
The curriculum summary
Join To Bollywood New Course In Film Making Is Designed To Give A Film/Tv Aspirant An Extensive Training In Film Making The Lectures Are Structured Around Classic And Contemporary Films.
This Course Covers The Examination Of Current Storytelling Trends, Terminology, And Workflow, And Includes The Practical Application Of Latest And Emerging Technologies.
There is a medley of unique features available in J2B programs
Film FoundationVfx + Flame Premium, Staging Theories, Documentary / Ad Film Making / Music Video Exercise, Film Post Production Workflow, Producing, Pitching, Emerging Formats/Trends, Production Design (Art & Costume)
Direction Course Contains All The Essential Ingredients Required To Make You A Successful Director Of Films And Television. This Fast Track Course Introduces You To The Process Of Film Making While The Extensive Practical’s Give You A Hands On Experience Of What The Real Film / Tv World Holds In Store For You.
WHAT WE TEACH..?
. The Evolution And The History Of Cinema
• Film Analysis And Film Appreciation
• The Language And The Grammar Of Cinema
• Who Is A Director?
• Techniques Of Screenplay Writing
• Narrative Formats, Film Genres
• Staging The Scene & Shooting Techniques
• Handling Of Actors, Technicians And Other Unit Members
• Basics & Advance Classes In Other Relevant Areas Of Filmmaking Viz. Cinematography, Editing Etc.
• Production And Marketing Management Of Films And Television Shows
• Practical’s In Documentary Film Making, Ads And Promos, Song Picturisation And A Film Project .
After The Completion Of The Film & Tv Direction Training The Student Can Immediately Take Up The Responsibility Of Directing A Film Or A Television Show. However, In Order To Gain The Knowledge Of The Working Conditions It Is Advisable That The Student Works As An Assistant Director In A Production Unit For Some Time. With The Knowledge That Our Student Carries With Him, He Becomes A Big Asset To Any Production Unit He Joins As An Assistant Director (Ad).